- We are an all-analog publication for both print and online so all submissions must be shot on film.
- All editorial submissions must include a Dropbox link (no WeTransfers) with 3-5 image options per look showcasing varied angles, crops, and proportions.
- Do not submit your images in the body of the email or via Google Drive.
- In the same email, please include full team list + links to portfolios and clearly outlined clothing credits in an attached pdf.
- Send your work and any other important information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are an all-analog publication for both print and online so all editorials must be shot on film.
- All proposals are for online unless stated otherwise by the editor.
- Email must include a pdf outlining full team list + links to portfolios, photographic refs, styling refs and brand list, hair/makeup imagery, location, lighting, and casting options.
- We do not publish beauty-focused editorials so please take a look at our current editorial features for reference.
- Send proposal plus any important shoot information including shoot and turnaround dates to email@example.com
Due to the volume of submissions we receive, we cannot answer all emails or guarantee that your story will be published with us. We carefully consider each submission, its cohesiveness with the rest of our content and whether or not it suits the artistic vision of the magazine.